Bespoke products such as personalized artwork or photos and bespoke coloured or sized designs requested by you are not returnable under this agreement unless defective.
Ophir-theArtMaker reserve the right to refuse any returns if the return & refund procedure* is not followed. Redelivery of returns goods (which are not returnable) will be subjected to standard courier charges that to be borne by the customer.
Return Procedure -
1. Please contact us via email, including your Order Number, to inform us of your intentions. This must be done within 30 days of receipt.
2. Any returns or exchanges can only be made after a Return Authorization Number (RAN) has been issued by us.
3. Authorized return shall be made to :
B102, 1st Floor, Block B, Kelana Square,
Jalan SS7/26, Kelana Jaya,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
When returning goods, please ensure that to enclose your original receipt/invoice so that we can identify your consignment upon arrival.
4. We will not accept returns for any non-faulty items after 30 days have elapsed or for items that have been used.
5. The returned goods/products will be checked with the receipt together and the goods should be in the good condition. The packaging should also be in original condition in original shipping container as received. If the goods/products has been used or damaged by the customer, there will not be any refund.
6. Ophir-theArtMaker will also not be responsible if your shipment is lost during the return transit.
For your protection, we strongly recommend that you use a recorded delivery service to return goods. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received by us.
7. Due to the delicate nature of art prints, canvas panels must be wrapped individually, as provided, to prevent scratching.
Following receipt of returned goods as set out above, refunds will be processed within 14 days. Refunds will be credited via the original purchaser's payment method.